The Care Coordinator is vital to our day to day operations. The main duties of the position include: serving patients’ needs via inbound and outbound calls. Identifying the reasons for the call and utilizing the appropriate systems to respond to all customer inquiries and resolve concerns. Support the department and company objectives and goals and demonstrate expertise in regards to diabetic products and services.
1. Represent the company in a courteous and professional manner.
2. Enrollment of new customers
3. Customer Retention
4. Answer and respond to customer inquiries through inbound and outbound calls.
5. Document all calls using the appropriate systems.
6. Verify patient information and process address, insurance and physician changes in system.
7. Follow-up with customers for signed AOB contracts and re-shipment confirmations and authorizations.
8. Assist customers with product troubleshooting and education.
9. Comply with company’s policies and procedures, as well as Medicare and HIPAA requirements.
10. Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with customers and/or co-workers at all times.
11. Additional duties required as directed by the customer service manager.
Copyright © 2022 New Edge Associates Inc - All Rights Reserved.